Traditional Gong fu cha tea set16536417-design-a
Gong Fu Cha Tea set is the traditional way to make tea: try this method of ancestral preparation and let yourself be surprised by our gong fu cha! In this package, you have every accessory to make your own gong fu cha! It is the perfect and best gift for Christmas, birthdays, mother's day, father's day, valentine's day or just for everyday life! ENJOY OUR BEST SELLER!
- Whole tea set for the tea ceremony, choose your favorite design!
- Included: Traditional tea table + Teapots + all accessories on the photos
- Ceramic Type: Porcelain Ceramic
- Origin: Fujian province in China
- Region: China
- Culture: Asia ( buy more asian handicrafts on our asian shop )
- FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
- Delivery: Epacket ( Pretty well-packaged cardboard )
- Find more unusual gifts
HISTORY OF GONG FU CHA
In essence, what is desired in Gongfu Cha is a brew that tastes good and is satisfying to the soul. Tea masters in China and other Asian tea cultures study for years to perfect this method.
Gong fu tea ceremony, also called as Cha dao tea ceremony, is a way of life in Fujian, China, particularly Zhangzhou and Quanzhou. Gong Fu, also spelled as Kong Fu cha, means talented in making tea. The term Gong Fu Cha Dao, therefore, means being talented in the ways of tea.
It is also referred to as a Fujian tea ceremony wherein the tea plays the lead and is the one put on a show, quite unlike Japanese or Korean tea ceremonies. The ceremony’s methods are made to bring out the finest flavor of tea.