Art painting puzzle Best Classic Wall Decoration DIY25879998-apricot-flower $ 35.00 USD
- Color: Multicolor
- Type: Flat art painting puzzle
- Function: Stress Reliever
- Quantity: 1000pcs
- Size: 50 x 70cm / 19.7 x 27.6inch
- Culture: Western ( See more western unusual gift ideas )
- FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
- Delivery: Epacket ( Pretty well-packaged cardboard )
- Back to the homepage and find more gift idea
The origins of jigsaw puzzles go back to the 1760s when European map makers fixed maps onto wood and cut them into small pieces. John Spilsbury, an engraver and mapmaker, is credited with inventing the first jigsaw puzzle in 1767. The dissected map has been a successful educational toy ever since. American children still study geography by playing with puzzle maps of the United States or the world.
The eighteenth-century inventors of jigsaw puzzles would be amazed to see the transformations of the last 250 years. Children's puzzles have moved from lessons to entertainment, showing diverse subjects like animals, nursery rhymes, and modern tales of superheroes. But the most consequential shock for the early puzzle makers would be how adults have welcomed puzzling over the last century.