Cute beaded bracelets boho special quartzs18176761-rose-quartz-16cm $ 19.00 USD
- Type: beaded bracelets
- Style : cute beaded bracelets / trendy
- Material: Semi-precious Stone
- Chain Type: Beaded Bracelet
- Clasp Type : Hidden-safety-clasp
- Metals Type: Zinc Alloy
- Length : 16cm-21cm
- Material: Natural Stone+Alloy
- Beads Size: 8mm
- Stone Name: Rose Quartz, Map jasper, Snowflake Jasper, Chrysocolla
- FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
- Delivery: Epacket ( Pretty well-packaged cardboard )
- See more bohemian style on our boho store
- More gift ideas for women here
SHORT HISTORY OF THE HAMSA EYE
The hamsa is a palm-shaped amulet popular throughout the Middle East and North Africa and commonly used in jewelry and wall hangings. Depicting the open right hand, an image seen and used as a sign of protection in various times throughout history, the hamsa is believed by some, predominantly Muslims and Jews, to provide defence against the evil eye. It has been theorized that its origins lie in Ancient Egypt or Carthage (modern-day Tunisia) and may have been linked with the Goddess Tanit.
According to Jewish tradition, it belongs to the five books of Torah whereas Sunni Muslims believe it to be a reference to the Five Pillars of Islam.
The spiritual symbol of the Hamsa is sometimes referred to as the Hand Of Miriam. Miriam was the sister of Aron and Moses.
In Buddhism and Hindu tradition, Hamsa represents the interplay of Chakras, five senses, mudras affecting the senses and the flow of energy in the body.
Nowadays, the meaning of the hamsa eye could be as follows:
- Wards off the evil eye
- Brings happiness and luck
- Improves health by balancing chakras of the body
- Protects pregnant women and newborn children from danger
- Acts as a support system in difficult times