Native american dreamcatcher earrings
A pair of earrings, perfect for making a splash with your friends. But not only ! from the Native American culture, but these native American dreamcatcher earrings will also awaken your desire to please these gentlemen. A noble cause. Free shipping everywhere.
- Style: Trendy Boho
- Metals Type: Zinc Alloy
- Gender: Women
- Package Weight : 0.02kg (0.04lb.)
- Package Size : 10cm x 10cm x 10cm (3.94in x 3.94in x 3.94in)
- Culture: Native American
- FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
- Delivery: Epacket ( Pretty well-packaged cardboard )
- See more unusual gifts on our native american store
- Back to all traditional crafts
During the late Minoan and early Mycenaean periods of Bronze Age Greece hoop earrings with conical pendants were fashionable. Early evidence of earrings used by men can be seen in archaeological evidence from Persepolis in ancient Persia.