Harmonica Diatonic 10 Holes Blues Harp529028-black-a-tone $ 35.00 USD
Choose your tone and you're ready to play with this great diatonic harmonica with 10 holes, the perfect tool to create blues, folk or world music. Anything you want to create, it is possible.
- Pronunciation Method: Diatonic
- Number of Bores: 10
- Type: Blue Harmonica
- Reed Material: Phosphor Bronze
- Cover Material: Chrome-plated Copper Board
- Body Material: Metal
- Number of Keys: 10
- Tone: C,A,B,D,E,F,G,F#,G#,A#,C#,D#
- color: Black or Blue
- bottom plate: copper plating
- FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
- Delivery: Epacket ( Pretty well-packaged cardboard )
- Find more birthday gift for him in our gift shop
The harmonica has a long history, beginning in China with an instrument named the Sheng. The harmonica was further expanded in Europe early in the 19th century, with the original harmonicas manufactured in Germany.
Around 1825, a European named Richter designed an instrument which has become the modern harmonica. Mass production of harmonicas began in Vienna in 1829.
In the 1930’s, Larry Adler became the most famous player of this musical instrument, and survived so until his death in 2001.