Harry Potter Cluedo Family Board Game28101471 $ 65.00 USD
- You'll love our harry potter Cluedo family board game
- Game board features wheels which move the rooms and reveal secret passages! Solve the mystery of a student's disappearance from Hogwarts! Play as a Harry Potter character Wonderful gift for Harry Potter fans!
- Version: First Edition
- Theme: Harry Potter
- FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
- Delivery: Epacket ( Pretty well-packaged cardboard )
- USA customers can't buy this product
- Find the best christmas gifts ideas with unusual trendy
- Explore our ethnic store and see more birthday gift for dad
HISTORY OF BOARD GAMES
Board games have been played in most cultures and civilizations throughout history. A number of relevant historical sites, artifacts, and records shed light on early board games such as Jiroft civilization gameboards in Iran. Senet, found in Predynastic and First Dynasty burials of Egypt, c. 3500 BC and 3100 BC respectively, is the oldest board game known to have existed. Senet was pictured in a fresco found in Merknera's tomb (3300–2700 BC). Also from predynastic Egypt is Mehen.
Hounds and Jackals another ancient Egyptian board game appeared around 2000 BC. The first complete set of this game was discovered from a Theban tomb that dates to the 13th Dynasty. This game was also popular in Mesopotamia and the Caucasus.
Backgammon originated in ancient Mesopotamia over 5,000 years ago. Chess, Pachisi, and Chaupar originated in India. Go and Liubo originated in China. Patolli originated in Mesoamerica played by the ancient Aztec and The Royal Game of Ur was found in the Royal Tombs of Ur, dating to Mesopotamia 4,600 years ago.