Harry Potter Cluedo Family Board Game28101471 $49.00
- You'll love our harry potter cluedo family board game
- Game board features wheels which move the rooms and reveal secret passages! Solve the mystery of a students disappearance from Hogwarts! Play as a Harry Potter character Wonderful gift for Harry Potter fans!
- Version Type: First Edition
- Theme: Harry Potter
- FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
- Delivery: Epacket ( Pretty well-packaged cardboard )
- Find the best christmas gifts ideas with unusual trendy
HISTORY OF BOARD GAMES
Board games have been played in most cultures and societies throughout history. A number of important historical sites, artifacts, and documents shed light on early board games such as Jiroft civilization gameboards in Iran. Senet, found in Predynastic and First Dynasty burials of Egypt, c. 3500 BC and 3100 BC respectively, is the oldest board game known to have existed. Senet was pictured in a fresco found in Merknera's tomb (3300–2700 BC). Also from predynastic Egypt is Mehen.
Hounds and Jackals another ancient Egyptian board game appeared around 2000 BC. The first complete set of this game was discovered from a Theban tomb that dates to the 13th Dynasty. This game was also popular in Mesopotamia and the Caucasus.
Backgammon originated in ancient Mesopotamia over 5,000 years ago. Chess, Pachisi, and Chaupar originated in India. Go and Liubo originated in China. Patolli originated in Mesoamerica played by the ancient Aztec and The Royal Game of Ur was found in the Royal Tombs of Ur, dating to Mesopotamia 4,600 years ago.